The Beginning

I haven't written a blog for ages.  Years.  Maybe even at least a decade.  I'm working on creating some designs and patterns for knitting (and some times crocheting, though I don't enjoy crochet nearly as much), so I need a place to store all of my lovely creations that I can post to in Ravelry, and  new place to post my musings about faith, family, my silly coffee addiction, and all of that other noise.

My goal will be to update at least once weekly, even if it's just the random pattern the milk foam made when I poured it into my coffee that morning.  My hope is that I will have at a few kniting things to talk about each month as well.  Eventually I would like to work on posting and selling (ha!) some of the work I've designed over the past several months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Hat Extravaganza, Part 3! (link to Peashooter hat)

Brioche isn't for sissies.

Baby Bow Hat